!!! Please check the bulb model before ordering. We have the website links below !!!
!!! Important !!! PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE
Please check bulb model before ordering. If you do not know the part number, please contact us
I will send you full spec of your vehicle. Please send this info of your vehicle - Year , Make and Model
You can also find out the spec from these two OEM manufacturers
USA Philips - https://www.automotivebulbfinder.com/philips/
Sylvania Automotive - https://www.osram.us/apps/vlrg-us/Vlrg/
- Kelvin (Color) - 6000K ( White Blue Tint Color )
- Edison df-4bs LED Chips - 6000 Lumen 40W Each Bulb
- Excellent 6063 aviation aluminum heat dissipation design for longer life span
- Longer lifetime than stock halogen bulb and HID Xenon Bulb
- LED bulbs produce less heat than stock halogen bulb
- Last up to 30,000 hours in 25°C ambient.
- Lumen (Brightness) - 100% Improvement
- Advantage - Up to 100% Brightness
- Advantage - Up to 100% Down road visibility
- Advantage - Up to 100% Side road visibility
- Improving visibility at night & bad weather
- Reflects road markings and signs better
- No Modification. Plug and Play for most vehicles on the road.
- Some CANBUS equipped vehicles may require Anti-Code warning canceller to stop flickering and Error Code on Dash. Please check our store for the warning canceller.
Headlights dim over time by 20% or more and timely replacement results in increased lighting performance.