!!! Please check the bulb model before ordering. We have the website links below !!!
!!! Important !!! PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE
Please check bulb model before ordering. If you do not know the part number, please contact us
I will send you full spec of your vehicle. Please send this info of your vehicle - Year , Make and Model
You can also find out the spec from these two OEM manufacturers
USA Philips - https://www.automotivebulbfinder.com/philips/
Sylvania Automotive - https://www.osram.us/apps/vlrg-us/Vlrg/
- Kelvin (Color) - 6000K ( White Blue Tint Color )
- Philips Lumileds LED Chips - 2000 Lumen 16W Each Bulb
- Longer lifetime than stock halogen bulb and HID Xenon Bulb
- LED bulbs produce less heat than stock halogen bulb
- Last up to 30,000 hours in 25°C ambient.
- Lumen (Brightness) - 30% Improvement
- Advantage - Up to 30% Brightness
- Advantage - Up to 30% Down road visibility
- Advantage - Up to 30% Side road visibility
- Improving visibility at night & bad weather
- Reflects road markings and signs better
- No Modification. Plug and Play for most vehicles on the road.
- Some CANBUS equipped vehicles may require Anti-Code warning canceller to stop flickering and Error Code on Dash. Please check our store for the Philips warning canceller.
Headlights dim over time by 20% or more and timely replacement results in increased lighting performance.
Philips technology for bright white lights
- For that modern high-end look, customize your car with Ultinon Essential LED headlights. With 6000 Kelvin color temperature, these lights project a stylish, white light. Featuring innovative heat management system, these LED bulbs provide a consistently bright beam of light for your journey.
ThermalCool heat management for superior performance
- Heat management is a critical factor in the performance of LED lights. Built with a unique one-piece design, Philips Ultinon Essential LED headlights dissipate heat effectively, so they always perform at the optimal brightness level (even when they get very hot – unlike inferior quality LEDs). And they also last longer, so you don’t have to replace them as often. Unique ThermalCool technology has been tested in real-life automotive conditions, not just in the laboratory (unlike many competitive products). So you can have confidence in their stated high performance.
Excellent cooling material for effective heat dissipation
- Ultinon Essential LEDs are highly resistant to heat damage because they’re built from superior materials. Many competitive products can start to emit a weaker beam of light when the LEDs get hot, because they use inferior metals and have less efficient heat dissipation technology. Ultinon Essential LED headlights contain a heat sink with flexible copper braids and an aluminum burner, which help heat to escape quickly, so you get a consistently powerful beam of light throughout your entire journey.
Compact design for quick and simple installation
- The compact design of the Ultinon Essential LED bulbs make installation simple. Even in the smallest headlamps, you’ll have space to fit these bulbs. Because of the flexible copper braids of the heat sink, and the curved control box, you can fit your new LED lights in cars where other products would be too bulky.
See more and avoid dangerous glare with a precise beam
- Thanks to the precise optical design of Philips Ultinon Essential LED, the light will be projected just where you need it on the road. Not only will you be able to spot obstacles faster and drive with more confidence, you’ll avoid blinding other drivers with dangerous glare (making everyone on the road safer). For a sharp beam, it’s also important that the bulb is correctly positioned in your headlamp. Using adjustable connector rings, you can ensure perfect alignment for optimal light performance and enhanced road safety.
Expect long-lasting performance, not early failure
- You want bright white LED lights for that modern look. But some people who opt for new LED lights are disappointed with their experience. This is usually because the claimed heat management performance does not tally up with real world conditions. In other words, they have bought inferior products that fail too quickly. Philips Ultinon Essential LED products are durable and reliable, lasting up to five years under real-life conditions.
Highest quality Philips automotive lighting
- Technologically advanced Philips lighting is renowned in the automotive industry, and has been for over 100 years. The Philips Automotive Grade Quality products are designed and developed following strict quality control processes (including applicable ISO norms), leading to consistently high production standards. Philips lamps are generally compatible with car models of major brands, such as Audi, BMW, Ford, GM, Toyota and Volkswagen. See the product selector guide for more information.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How to replace headlights with Philips Ultinon Essential LED-HL [≈H7]
Discover how to change your headlamps with Philips Ultinon LED...
PHILIPS X-TREME ULTINON LED - Brighter. Whiter. Stronger.
Brighter. Whiter. Stronger. Featuring powerful LUXEON® LEDs, t...
How to replace BMW 3-Series headlight bulbs
Discover how to change the halogen headlamps of your BMW 3-Ser...